Language Course Forum

A place to discuss languages and learning courses
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:28 am 

Who agrees that it's hard to really learn Italian? I believe so, and it's for one simple reason; there are too many programs out there making us believe that we can speak this language without a solid grammar foundation. It's simply not possible unless you create a strong foundation first.

Lots of these course try to get us to memorize words, phrases and numbers, yet don't provide enough focus upon true scenarios and real lessons that you might encounter. I've found the diamond in the rough, which is the Learning Italian Like Crazy program which I'm sharing here as a free download.

This course covers all the alphabet, vowels and consonants that you need to know, including the sound combinations. You'll of course learn the basic greetings as well as some directional lingo to get around Italian places. Most of us have seen how much Italians wave their hands around, well this course is unique because it delves deep into how to use the right body language skills for Italian conversations.

Get this course now if you're serious about speaking this beautiful language fluently.

Vendor website: www.learningitalianlikecrazy.com

Free download link: www.sourcedownloads.com/LearningItalianLikeCrazy.ZIP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 am 

Thanks for this dude, yeah this course is a must have if you really want to learn Italian. I've downloaded it from your link and I'm giving it to a friend tomorrow who has been asking for this for a long time. It's such a good foundation for her to start on.